Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Holidays


Wow, it's been a while since I posted, but I guess I haven't really been skiing for a while. Here is a short edit that I threw together from my few freeski days over the holidays. About half way through the holiday the snow started to fall and I finally got a chance to try out my new 183 Shiros from Volkl. They are probably the most fun skis I have ever had! I managed to make it through this year with no broken bones and will be heading out to Revelstoke for the Canadian Freeskiing Championship this coming week (instead of going to my first week of classes) in hopes of qualifying for the Freeskiing World Tour. 

All the gear for the week in Revelstoke
After Revelstoke, the plan is to drive out to Rossland for the Canadian Open, another qualifier stop for the World Tour.

Whatever happens, its going to be two fun trips to some great mountains. I am looking forward to have some fun on my skis and show those judges what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment